Dates: December 6, 13, & 20, 2022
Times: (t) 5:30p-9:30p
Location: 645 S. Canosa Court, Denver, CO
*Early Bird Special Expires on July 1, 2022
During a time when the world is experiencing unprecedented overwhelm, this training is the antidote. It provides students with tools to create a relaxation response that help support them in metabolizing trauma, returning to self-regulation, and having access to critical thinking.
Join us in this medicinal training and learn:
- The basics of restorative yoga
- Benefits of restorative yoga
- Physiology of relaxation
- How to effectively and efficiently use props and poses
- Sequencing to incorporate restorative poses in a vinyasa class
- How to teach a full restorative practice
- The importance and juiciness of savasana
This training is appropriate for:
- Yoga Instructors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Classroom Educators
- Anyone and everyone with a pulse!
This training is for yoga instructors and anyone that wants to deepen their understanding of restorative yoga.
Early Bird Discount
If paid 30-days prior to the training
300hr YTT Price
Must be enrolled in our 300hr YTT