During a time when the world is experiencing unprecedented overwhelm, this training is the antidote. It provides students with tools to create a relaxation response that help support them in metabolizing trauma, returning to self-regulation, and having access to critical thinking.
Join us in this medicinal training and learn:
- The basics of restorative yoga
- Benefits of restorative yoga
- Physiology of relaxation
- How to effectively and efficiently use props and poses
- Sequencing to incorporate restorative poses in a vinyasa class
- How to teach a full restorative practice
- The importance and juiciness of savasana
This training is appropriate for:
- Yoga Instructors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Classroom Educators
- Anyone and everyone with a pulse!
This training is taught by Robin Maida and Nick Viscovich.