Description – ONLINE: 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, & 2/5 from 7:30p-9:30p
Have you ever wanted to learn to be a medium?
Whether for your own personal connections or to become a practicing medium, Phyllis Okon takes students step-by-step to learn an evidential based approach to be able to connect with Spirit and hold proper sessions with private individuals and groups. In this training students learn:
- The history of mediumship and how it differs from psychic abilities
- The difference between the clairs and discover which clairs work best for you
- How to set intentions and honor healthy boundaries
- Tools on how to ground, sit with, and embrace your power
- Be able to include your fears and support anxiety in a productive way
- Gain knowledge on how to create a safe space for you and your clients
- How to connect to Spirit through mindfulness and meditation
Experience other spiritual practices to broaden your ability
- The power of automatic writing
- Business Management
Zoom details provided upon payment. Payments can be made through Venmo to: @alwaysataum or through Zelle to: email@example.com. Please provide email address when making payment. Series concludes with your Certificate of Completion.
Please Note: 300hr YTTs do not receive a discount to take this training.