Traditional Usui Method ~ Master Level
Approximately 10-14 Hours (depending on number of students). Course is taught over a 2-day period.
Most people become initiated into the third level of Reiki because they want to be able to teach and certify others to channel Reiki energy.
- Participate in (4) group meditations
- Receive (2) attunements
- Give and receive a full body Reiki treatment
- Learn the 4th and final Reiki symbol enabling you to initiate and attune others
- Practice attunements
- Review details of facilitating Reiki workshops and training
- Receive a Reiki Level III Master/Teacher Handbook
- Receive a certification as a Reiki Level III Master/Teacher allowing you to certify others